Thursday 25 July 2013




" The Illustrious yet arrogant NSW Upper House MLC David Shoebridge!! "



At 10.40am on Friday the 19/7/2013 I received an email from the above mentioned
pollie David Shoebridge stating that quote " Please remove this email from your list "
unquote.
 
To which my reply was :

While you remain a pollie and therefore have your hand in my pocket for your salary,
perks and your email address you will continue to receive my emails because I don't
want you ever to state that you were not aware of what your employer ME!! was having problems and/or concerns with and that goes for any pollie from the PM/
/Premier down!!!

Now what you do with the email is ofcourse up to you but bear in mind from my end
I have the time and the date I sent it to you and as such until you become a private
citizen myself and 100's of the other Bcc recipients of my emails will hold you
accountable!!!

Ok people speak up and don't let these pollies push you around because remember
they are supposed to be there to represent us and our wants and needs however 
after receiving this rubbish from David Shoebridge MLC it makes you wonder if they
really take their oath of office seriously?? or just mouth the words and are not aware
of there significant's or even care??

Mike.