Monday 11 February 2019

" The starlight energy - 11/2/2019 "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


The Aussie major climate zones over the 2nd ( to the Antarctic ) most dry country/continent
in the world and although 5.4% of the total worlds landmass has a centre of some 25%
unpopulated desert.




( Me at my place )
My bog: www.beautkoot.blogspot.com.au.
URL: https://beautkoot.blogspot.com.au
www.wordpress.com.

I am coming out and proudly declaring the following:

1. I am an Aussie white bloke of European descent,although these days stating that your
proud to be "White" is something branding you " Racists "??.
2. I am heterosexual," TUT TUT " that makes the non-hetro's,and the list of the various
kinds grows by the day,feel discriminated against.
3. I am a staunch self-rule,non-forelock touching or kneeling,bowing Republican.
4. Although not religious I tend to believe in the so-called Christian values and beliefs,
however stating anything else would be far more acceptable to the " Political Correct " mob.

G/day readers wherever you are in Aussie and around the world where I hope you are well
and enjoying life to the best you can considering your circumstances and that 2019 brings
you health,happiness and prosperity.

Subject " The starlight energy " 11/2/2019.


Star light nights in the New England area of NSW Australia.

Readers I have experienced tonight Monday the 11/2/2019 something I believe is what I
would call in my very limited way,because it is very hard to put into words the tranquil,awe
inspiring spectacular Mother Natures kaleidoscope which with the perfect accumulation
of corresponding events as a picture " Perfect paradise " and that I have absolutely ' NO
doubt ' would not only be appreciated but envied by not only millions but billions of people
across the human spectrum!!!

Picture this if you will.

I sit outside in absolute blackness not even a full moon to light my surroundings,I cannot
see my hands or any part of my body and having sprayed myself with a eucalyptus spray
prior to sitting down outside I seem to have kept the numerous and various bities at bay.

As I sit in the darkness even the many and various Aussie native night life,including those
normally very noisy crickets all seem to be enjoying the calming quiet solitude where only
the slight russell of the leaves of the surrounding bushes/trees can be heard like a faint
whisper in the night generated by a faint cooling breeze that just tickles the exposed
aspects of my upper body and legs.

As I recline there trying to take in the enormity of the kaleidoscope of Mother Natures
awe inspiring million of stars even though I have probberly been in this very fortunate and
privileged situation before 100's of times during my 78 plus years I noticed one star right
above me that seemed to be shining brighter than those around it and which gave me the
uncanny feeling that it was looking directly at me ??.

As it can be seen from my photo I wear glasses/spectacles so I thought I wonder if I can
observe this star without them so I removed them only to find the star now in a sort of fuzzy
state had expanded to at least twice it's previous size and seemed brighter and as such
the once surrounding stars had vanished from my sight.

I replaced my glasses and then removed them again and exactly the same thing happened.

I decided to leave my glasses off and continued to just look,not stare,at the glowing individual
star and the more I did,and without any conscious effort,I seem to experience quite an
hypnotic sense of calm I can't recall ever experiencing before, alcohol induced or otherwise,
which was a strange but a very welcome experience.

My mind started to wander where I asked my self ? how could this possibly be where I can
recline here in by world standards today,and which was ever thus regrettably, a position of
calm paradise and at the same time have the political turmoil as we have here in Aussie
and around the world,death,destruction,poverty,sickness and the ever increasing hardship
for the vast majority of the human race across the globe so ???? " WHERE DID THE
HUMAN RACE GO WRONG AND WHEN ?? AND WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD ?.

I started to think about how all the billions of people around the world trapped in their
concrete towers,smelly exhaust fumed people filled streets of their cities,the slums to say
little of the war torn areas and how they would cherish just a few moments of my experience
of my calm tranquil paradise and the extraordinary gift of my special star bequeathed to me,
albeit to briefly, by our great benefactor and provider Mother Nature !!!.
 
Sir Mike Howe - but you can call me Mike.