Thursday 20 November 2014

" The Philosophy of Dr Yu Tok Kak "


( Me at my place)
I am coming out loud and proud and declaring the following:
1. I am an Aussie white bloke of European descent!
2. I am heterosexual!
3. Although non religious I tend to believe in so-called Christian values/beliefs!
Mike's Comments - 21/11/2014.
Subject: " The Philosophy of Dr Yu Tok Kak "

Galapagos Tortoise weighs up to 250kgs and have a general life span of 100 years plus
with one recorded at 170 years when in captivity.

People now being in my 75th year I am seriously starting to believe that the philosophies
of this Japanese Doctor Yu Tok Kak and the Galapagos Tortoise should be seriously taken
into consideration if we want to live a lengthy contented life??

Over the decades of my short life I have met - too many to remember ? - of people that
were under constant pressure and time watchers as if dissaster would befall the world
around them if they failed to achieve their tasks and from my observation of them they
rarely achieved their tasks/goals efficiently/effectively because of the pressure they put
on themselves they were some what disorganised and disorientated.

I recall that the majority of these people died or at least became very ill with stress related
complaints - heart, blood pressure needing medication, cancer of various kinds? and the
list goes on! and for what?? the world! society! went on as if those people had never
existed!!

Now I am not for an instant suggesting that we adopt the life style of the Galapagos
Tortoise or the philosophies of Dr Yu Tok Kak no ofcourse not!! however surely it must
be up to us to find the happy medium that will sustain us without driving us to an early
grave??

However I believe that the old saying/adage " That a life lived smarter not harder produces
a much more satisfactory outcome for you and those around you ".

Well what do you reckon?????????

Mike Howe.

Love this Japanese Doctor!
Dr. Yu Tok Kak
Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular
exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and
that it...
Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out
eventually.
Speeding up heart not make you live longer;
it like saying you extend life of car by driving
faster.
Want to live longer? Take nap.
Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit very
good.
Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take
water out of fruity bit so you get even more of
goodness that way.
Beer also made of grain. Grain good too.
Bottom up!
Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio? A: Well, if you have body and you have fat,
your ratio one to one. If you have two body,
your ratio two to one.
Q: What are some of the advantages of
participating in a regular exercise
program? A: Can't think of one, sorry.
My philosophy: No pain...good!
Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in
vegetable oil.
How getting more vegetable be bad?
Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from
getting a little soft around the middle?A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it
get bigger.
You should only be doing sit-up if you want
bigger stomach.
Q: Is chocolate bad for me? A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean!
Another vegetable! It best feel-good food
around!
Q: Is swimming good for your figure? A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale
to me.
Q: Is getting in shape important for my
lifestyle? A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!
Well... I hope this has cleared up any
misconceptions you may have had about food
and diets.
And remember:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an
attractive and well-preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways -
Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the
other - body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO,
what a ride!!"
AND.....
For those of you who watch what you eat,
here's the final word on nutrition and health.
It's a relief to know the truth after all those
conflicting nutritional studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer
fewer heart attacks than Brits.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer
fewer heart attacks than Brits.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and
suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and
suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat
lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer
heart attacks than Brits.
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you
like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills
you.

Dr Yu Tok Kak.